Woocommerce Voucher for WordPress is a wordpress plugin. Have you ever wanted to give away vouchers, coupons, tickets or tokens on your website? If so this plugin is for you. You can create a voucher with Woocommerce, choosing the layout, patterns and font from a range of templates (you can also add your own templates). Vouchers can then be viewed, downloaded and printed in PDF format.
Each voucher has a unique code, can be customized for each product. and vouchers that have an email address associated with them can only be used once, so once a registration-required voucher is downloaded it can’t be downloaded again.
Woocommerce Voucher for WordPress Features:
- Easy to install and use.
- Ability to create unlimited voucher templates with Drag & Drop interface.
- Connect Your Business and Online Store with Customizable PDF Vouchers.
- Add custom redeem instructions, add unlimited locations to the PDF.
- Ability to add info to the PDF.
- Allow to import via csv.
- Allows to enter voucher codes manually, as comma separated list.
- Ability to restrict codes to be used only one time or unlimited times.
- Ability to export a list of all purchased voucher codes as PDF and CSV includes the complete customer details.
- Ability to assign vendor users to voucher product.
- Send Emails to Vendors when their voucher get sold out.
- Ability to check voucher code is Valid or not for vendors.
- Added support of QRcode and Barcode for vouchers.
- Supports using vouchers with variable products.
- Allow your customers to personalize their vouchers on the store’s frontend.
- Ability to set vendor info: logo, website url, etc…
- Ability to create coupon codes automatically based on voucher codes purchasing to allow users for online store redemption.